Almost every GTA V mod you download will arrive in a ZIP file. These ZIP files contain everything you’ll need to install a certain mod (assuming you have installed all prerequisites already).
OpenIV is a GTA IV and GTA V all-in-one archiver and editor. Most OIV-based mods can be extracted, archived, edited, and installed using the OpenIV program.
Mods based on OpenIV are more convenient to use because you may have OpenIV install the mod directly into GTA V. Other mods, for example, demand you to manually copy and paste particular files into specific directories within the GTA V root folder.
Download Link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsU95FOKclQQgtthXgiO_ZsLGLlmBw?e=gnexoW
How to Install OpenIV in Grand Theft Auto V:
OpenIV is very easy to set up. Take the following steps:
- OpenIV is an application that you can download.
- Select your language in the OVI configuration.
- Read the Software License Terms and then accept them.
- Select Install OpenIV on this machine from the drop-down menu.
- A modest 20MB file may be downloaded by the software. Click OK, and you’re done!
How to Use OpenIV in Grand Theft Auto V:-
Installation instructions will be included in the ZIP file for mods that require OpenIV. So make sure you stick to them in the letter. Open IV is a very simple program to use. This tutorial will show you how to use the OpenIV software in GTA V.
- Open the OpenIV app that you just installed:
- Select Grand Theft Auto V Windows from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to your GTA V root folder by pressing the Browse button.